CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

ShoRt WelComE

Assalamualaikum and Hell~o 2 evEryoNE.. Finally, aFtEr break I manage to create NeW sCenerY 4 my blog..Cool HuH... I JusT wanna All of Ya guYs hAve Fun and I will sHAre FuN and InterEstinG InformatiON, So...... If Ya GuYS Wanna KnoW soMeTHiN ThaT Awesome Fact oR aNyThing JusT sTick Around....LETZ ROLLL IT!!!!!!!

Play with my Cute Kitty

Monday, July 28, 2008

Homework CSC

Think about your chosen Profession, how might computer and software enhance your provductivity?? Describe several ways in which you see software changing or effecting your profession..

THE ANSWER

In my opinion, from my profession I would prefer to do all the things with computer which relate with my job as a lawyer. This is because there is a lot of things to do and procedure. As a Lawyer, I must keep all the data in computer to ake my job more easier. Besides, the procedure in law always using fax and letter. So that means I must use computer to do all the typing works. After that I must make a reference from all the information that are relate with it . That means I must always access on the net to find all the information that I want. So, as a conclusion. Computer and other component which relate to it are useful in my daily work to make it better,faster and more easier.


1 comments:

MAIZURAH said...

u r rock yy...keep it touch...nice blog.....yeah2...

Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish
Powered by
+ Grab this widget